What information do we collect?
We collect information like a name, email, Address and phone number etc. When you register as a member on our website with correct information. You can browse our web site without registering any information
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you, Can be used in one of the following ways:
• Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and requests.
• We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from members.
• To process transactions For example online payments from membership of the association or any other products of the association through a very secure site.
• To send periodic emails related to news and events of the Association, Survey, And offers or other features.
• To send an email regarding the status of membership of the Association and your online payments.
Note If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mail messages in the future, You can go to the Edit Profile page and change your subscription status
Your information, Whether public or private, Will not be sold, Or transferred or given to any other company for any reason, Without your consent. Except for the express purpose of submitting the product or service purchased at the request of the members
How do we protect your information?
We apply a range of security measures to maintain the integrity of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to other parties?
We don’t sell, Or trade, Or transfer information to third parties. This does not include a trusted third party who help us run our web site, And conduct our conferences or provide our services to you, As long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe that disclosure of this information is appropriate to comply with the law, protect others or protect us, Or property, Or safety.
This policy was last modified on August 25, 2020.